[A] pertinent consideration [in determining whether a theory or technique is scientific knowledge that will assist the trier of fact] is whether the theory or technique has been subjected to peer review and publication.
DAUBERT V. MERRELL DOW PHARMS., INC., 509 U.S. 579, 593 (1993).
WORK WITH US
Engineering-Based Peer Reviews and Case Analysis
- Evaluation of professional standards of care by engineers and forensic fire investigators
- Exhaustive analysis of hypotheses based upon documented loss histories and similar fact patterns
- Foundational Issues for potential Daubert/Frye challenges Discovery of critical flaws and analytical gaps in Expert Reports
KIRK’S FIRE ANALYSIS™ PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Podcasts, webcasts, and webinars for fire prevention, analysis, and investigations
- Fire insurance consulting
- Insurance eligibility review and verification in the fire industry
- Consultation in the fire industry
Specialized Executive Training
- Guidance on drafting of expert reports
- Professional standards of care
- Hiring and retention of expert witnesses
- Risk and hazard assessments
- Consulting services for fire prevention, analysis, and investigation training
- Educational and training services, both online and in person, for fire prevention, analysis, and investigation, including:
- Podcasts, webcasts, and webinars
- Field Trips
- Training materials and handouts
- Educational services for training of fire investigators for certification in the field of fire prevention, analysis, and investigation
- Interactive online training services in the field of fire prevention, analysis, and investigation
- Online training for fire prevention, analysis, and investigation
Science and Technology Services
- Consulting services for collection of evidence for forensic purposes
- Scientific research consulting in the field of fire prevention, analysis, and investigation
- Litigation consulting and support services
- Consulting services for fire prevention, analysis, and investigation
- Legal services for fire prevention, analysis, and investigation, including:
- Legal consulting
- Litigation services
- Counseling and advising
- Customized documentation
- Customized information
- Litigation services, for example:
- Information on vetting experts
- Trial strategy including foundational issues for potential expert witness challenges
- Preparation of exhibits
- Computer fire modeling
- Hypotheses testing
- Searches for similar case fact scenarios
Fire Clue Network Products and Services
We are committed to providing products and services to professionals who wish to learn about fire prevention and the analysis and investigation of fire events. The Fire Clue Network offers products and services for professionals in the fields of fire prevention, analysis and investigation.
The Fire Clue Network offers Kirk's Fire Analysis(tm) products such as podcasts, webcasts, webinars, and audio files that focus on providing information on fire prevention, analysis, and investigation.
Click here to access and download these products.
The Fire Clue Network offers the following services that focus on providing information, education, and training on fire prevention, analysis, and investigation, and including continuing education classes:
- Telecommunication services including transmission of podcasts and webcasts
- Podcasting and webcasting services
- Education services including webinars
- Online training classes, seminars, and workshops
- Interactive online training
- And other training services
Click here to contact us for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment.
The Icove Ingram Group, LLC is a consulting firm specializing in the engineering-based peer reviews of expert reports prepared in fire and explosion incidents and the providing of executive training to its clients.
These peer reviews are specifically effective for evaluating expert reports prepared by engineers and forensic fire investigators for insurance companies, fire investigation firms, attorneys for plaintiffs and defendants, prosecutors, judges, and other entities.
The expert treatise, Kirk’s Fire Investigation, serves as the keynote resource for conducting these peer reviews, case analysis, and specialized training programs.
Rely upon the expertise of the Icove Ingram Group to meet the needs of challenging fire and explosion cases, consultations into case strategies, and training to enhance the skills of your expert witnesses.